bryan ownes

Hello, friends and enemies. My name is baleum hong. I am 13 years old and I'm also the tallest(?)kid in my class.I am very happy to meet you all. ^-^ *o* ㅠ-ㅠ....

Monday, August 21, 2006

"THE ROCK"
I have a friend named RK. Jekyll. He is a rock with two sides just like Dr. Jekyll from the book. One side is red, which is the good part of my friend. The other side is black, which means evil. When I first found him in the beach he was in the angry side because he was stuck in the sand. When I took him out of the sand he was in his red happy side. He told me all about himself and why he was angry. The reason was water currents. When he was in the water, the currents kept on swaying, which made him dizzy, and threw him to shore. That was why he was mad. But now he's happy since he has a friend and a home.
RK. Jekyll has many different characteristics such as the good side and the angry side. He likes sleeping near sunlight and hitting things. One he almost broke a window but safely didn't. I was glad. He usually sleeps most of the time just laying anywhere he likes and near sunlight. My mom hates RK. Jekyll because she thinks he's messy and dirty. Once she almost threw it away but I stopped her from doing so. So RK. Jekyll and mom are enemies in my opinion because my mom hates rocks RK. Jekyll hates being thrown away.
The best part about my rock friend is its looks. It often looks like a piece of rock layer from the Grand Cayon. It sometimes looks like a broken piece of brick. But still he's a good friend except for the black side because he's a little bad tempered. And I'm not joking because I got hit by that thing in the stomach. The funniest part about my rock is its color, shape, and texture. It looks like a cookie from the side point of view. My sister once bit it, not knowing that it was a rock, and hurt herself. Even the rock laughed. The worst part is when he sleeps. Everytime when I try to play with him he sleeps so I get really bored and when I have work he plays. This is what really makes me mad.
RK. Jekyll likes water espesially calm water. I think he's very different from other rocks because rocks usually hates water. He also likes dirty things like mud and other dirty substances. There are somethings that he doesn't like and they are darkness, clean things, and lonelyness. These are most of the things that makes him mad. So becareful if you get the same kind of rock like me.
This is all about my rock friend RK.Jekyll and his likes and dislikes. But still he's a very good friend for me because we are just the opposite of each other. And just like they say "Opposites attract".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home